We are very glad that you want to help us raise money for this charity. The three payment options below ensure that your donation goes directly to the Cancer Center Amsterdam. This allows Doctor Annette Mollto initiate the research she mentioned.
On this website and in the newsletter we will keep you informed of the total amount raised.
The possibilities to transfer your donations:
1. Bank transaction
Direct transfer to bank account:
on behalf of the Amsterdam Cancer Center Foundation
Description: “Cycle for Retinoblastoma”
Go to this link to go to the CCA.
- Choose the desired amount or enter a different amount at “anders,nl: €”
- Enter “Cycle for Retinoblastoma” under remarks
- Enter your credit card details and confirm
The Cancer Center Amsterdam Foundation is registered with the Tax Authorities as a Algemeen Nut Beogende Instelling (ANBI), under number 22716. From January 1, 2018, the following tax benefits will apply:
- An ANBI does not have to pay inheritance tax or gift tax on inheritances and gifts that the ANBI receives in the context of the public interest;
- Payments made by an ANBI in the public interest are exempt from the right of donation;
- If an institution has been designated as an ANBI by the Tax Authorities, a donor can deduct donations from income or corporation tax, of course within the applicable rules.